Sunday, November 4, 2012

Post From Emily

I am typing this blog post from Emily.  She wants to share her feelings about school with everyone.   Dave and I attended a "Show and Tell" in her classroom on Halloween morning.  The children planned the party - even the food.  Apparently, they had a lengthy conversation on food allergies which resulted in one set of muffens being vegan.  The kids baked the food the day before the party.  Yes, the school has child size OVENS!

(She wrote the first few sentences on paper.  She picked out the pictures and dictated the sentences for the rest.  I did not help her with sentence structure or word choice.)

Dear the Whole World,


I love scol!  I love scol becas Mis Rinhort les as dool a lot.  (I love school!  I love school because Miss Rinehart let's us draw a lot.)



Daddy and I are playing a math game.


My favorite part is the page when Miss Nelson comes back.


I love the Halloween party.


I love partner reading with Mommy.


This is a number post.


This is a note from the picnic in the forest.  This is a note that we wrote of we didn't like.


I love dressing up in Halloween costumes.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Emily, I do not like being hungry either. But I do like picnics.
    Please post again.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete