Saturday, April 20, 2019

Fashion Tour

Since arriving in Vienna, I have followed a fashion blog Vienna Wedekind.  I love Carola's focus on simplicity and style.  I pushed myself out the door last fall to attend one of her events at Edited, a German store in the city and loved talking with her.  So I was very excited about the fashion tour she hosted this April.

The tour focused on stores in the 7th district, Neubau.  I immediately noticed the vibe of this neighborhood differed from the others I have visited.  Much more edgy, less formal, less stuffy.

We met Carola at Wolfgang Coffee, a shop co located with a store.  This concept allows shoppers to relax and have more of an experience instead of just errand running.  There are quite a few stores in this part of the city following this concept.

.  




This store focused on environmentally friendly products.



We stopped by a bakery.


Then a home goods store owned by a graphic designer.



Grabbed some juice for energy... as she showed us several clothing stores where we could get good quality basics.


And ended at another home goods place owned by graphic artists who design their own wrapping paper and sell Vienna based products.





1 comment:

  1. It was so lovely to having you at the Tour! I hope you could discover some hidden gems and got to love Vienna a little more :) xx, Carola

    ReplyDelete