Saturday, April 13, 2019

Restaurant: Pramerl and the Wolf

Once a month a group of colleagues and I try a new restaurant.  This month, we went to Pramerl and the Wolf, a Michelin One Star located in the 8th district.  They do not have a menu -  you just choose 5, 7 or 9 courses.  The chef comes to the table to discuss any allergies or aversions, then they start bringing dishes.  I liked most courses - the lamb tarter took a few bites for me to adjust to it - but none of the dishes stood out.  I thought the sommelier pushed the wine as he continually asked if I wanted another glass despite multiple refusals.  Instead of providing silverware, each table contained a secret drawer where you choose.

My friend Cynthia commented that the food was well prepared and inventive, but not worth a Michelin star.  We will not go back.











No comments:

Post a Comment